Tutweiler evacuated due to fire

JOE COOPER | SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR

Tutwiler Residence Hall was evacuated at 4:30 p.m. Thursday after a fire in the laundry room. According to reports from Tutwiler residents, the fire was caused by a mattress pad that was in a dryer.

No injuries have been reported and residents were allowed back in the building at 7:10 p.m. The laundry room is still closed and residents are being told to do their laundry at Burke or Parham.

Photo from Old Row Official

 

 

Leave a Reply